PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU BOOK!
- A booking is required to reserve your spot. Please make your reservation here. We do NOT take bookings over the phone.
- A $10 deposit is required per person to make your booking. It is not the total cost for your session, and it will be deducted from your final payment upon arrival.
- If you do not show up to your booking, your deposit is forfeited. If you need to make changes to your booking, please call us 24 hours in advance at 647-335-7004 or 416-551-1610.
- We can accommodate walk-ins if the time slots are available, however, there will be a $5 surcharge per person.
- For 2 or 3-hour combo bookings, please make a consecutive booking for each activity. E.g. First booking at 1 pm for archery, second booking at 2 pm for airguns under the same name(s).
- Please arrive 5 to 10 minutes earlier to sign waivers and make payments, especially for larger groups.
- For large groups, please contact us directly in advance to accommodate a space for your event.
- Sessions start and end on the hour. Please plan accordingly so you do not lose time on your session.
- NOTICE TO ALL OUR PARTICIPANTS: For any of your bookings for beginners, members, package holders, range users, knife throwers & airgun shooters; A 48-hour notice is required in case of any cancelations. And if not, your weekly p/hour visit or deposit will not be refunded or extended for the next visits. Regular members will have to pay $10 additional during their following visits.