Please note: All of the bookings/appointments are made by the hour; if you arrive late, you may not be compensated for extra time or given any refunds.
For everyone’s safety: Non-participant visitors/guests, parents/guardians MUST NOT enter any range area due to insurance restrictions & for your own safety.
All our guests & visitors: Beginners, range users, package holders, members, airgun shooters, knife throwers, equipment inquiries & pickup or repair work; you must register at the front desk before entering the store or range areas.
• Full payments must be made and a waiver form has to be filled & signed at the front desk upon your arrival before entering or using any range areas.
• To order equipment including arrows & for any repair work, full payment must be made at the front desk or store counter. Please show the payment receipt to the front desk before leaving the premises.
• Any online purchases, please show proof of payment to front desk personnel.
• Please register your required time at the front desk before entering the range.
• Please be responsible & respectful for your requested or permitted range time.
• Walk-in customers; please keep in mind that online booking will have the priority for their events, if there is an open slot, we will do our best to accommodate you.
• If you arrive late, we won’t be able to compensate you with extra time or provide you with any refunds.
• If you arrive earlier, we will try our best to accommodate you as soon there is an open spot available.
• If we are unable to accommodate you for your event on time due to being busy helping other customers, we will certainly compensate you for your lost time.
We really appreciate your cooperation,
Management Team of Shooting Academy Canada Ltd.